Mother's Day IN PERSON Class - 02/03, 11AM-2PM
Join me this March for a super fun Mother's Day workshop! Whether you're a mum being treated, or bringing along your own mum, sister, friend or just want to have some fun, in this workshop you'll learn a new skill and ice the cutest biscuits just in time for Mother's Day! This class is being held on Saturday 2nd Feb from 11AM-2PM at Epsom Social, KT19 8AG
In this 3 hour beginner friendly workshop I'll guide you through the step-by-step process to decorate 6 of your very own detailed biscuits using royal icing.
Purchasing this ticket includes:
- All tools and equipment needed on the day
- A goody bag with recipe cards and some extra treats
- Post class email with links and info
- 10% of all merchandise to use forever!
- A £5 food or drinks voucher to use at the venue
In this class you will learn how to:
- Neatly outline and flood shapes
- Flood in sections to create dimension
- Create texture with different techniques
- Use the same consistency icing to create wet-on-wet designs
- Pipe details
- Place sprinkles as decoration
This workshop is limited to 10 seats, recommended for 12+
Terms & Conditions
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
I will need a minimum of 4 tickets sold to go through with this class, in the instance that this does not happen I will unfortunately have to cancel the class but you will be fully refunded.
If you can no longer make it, please feel free to transfer your ticket to a friend or give me at least 24 hours to find a replacement, however this does not guarentee that I will be able to fill your space. If your ticket has been transferred, please let me know so that I can update my class list.